After doing some debugging, I found out that the original address I checked for what file was currently active actually changes between different pcsx2 versions. I found another address that appears to remain static between versions and shouldn’t break the check anymore. This will not work with the original untranslated version of the game. The new area where I am checking for what file is loaded doesn’t populate till after the current binary changes. It’s something I am working on but for now I would just like to know if anyone is having issues with this current version in terms of connecting.

Just to be on the safe side, please backup your saves.

https://github.com/Zero1UP/dot-Hack-Fragment-Patcher/releases/tag/v1.0.4B2